About me

Monday, August 10, 2015

The Best Way to Enjoy Movies in Your Living Room

I am an avid movie buff. Action movies, horror films, martial arts classics and off-the-cuff romantic comedies- there’s just something about being immersed into someone else’s story. I think that’s what makes me such a Marvel fan. That reality is so brilliantly far-fetched; I just love being sucked into such a drastically different and exciting world.

Back in the day, my love of action heroes would compel me to get dressed, transport myself to a movie theater, buy tickets, pay ridiculous prices for overly greasy popcorn and share a room filled with strangers- some inconspicuous, some obnoxious. Thankfully, I no longer have to deal with any of that inconvenience because I recently became the proud owner of a HEOS HomeCinema, and it’s amazing!

HEOS HomeCinema

First, let’s talk specs. Here are some of the audio features that make my HEOS HomeCinema boom with rich sound:

  • Exclusive Virtual Surround Processing that creates immersive sound without external speakers.
  • A Bi-Amplified Soundbar that has 4 channels of Class D digital amplification.
  • Bass Boost that delivers deep sound and reduces sound distortion.
  • Innovative Dialog Enhancer that delivers crisp, clear sound so you never miss any of the conversation.
  • Super useful ‘Night Mode’ that allows night owls to enjoy movies with full range audio experience- all without disturbing anyone else in the house.

The sound elements are paramount in importance of course, but another great factor you just can’t ignore is the simplistic setup and beautiful design of the HomeCinema. The HEOS set comes with only two elements; a sleek and elegant soundbar, along with one wireless subwoofer that can be placed just about anywhere you have room. The soundbar can be placed on your entertainment shelf or mounted on the wall; I placed mine right beneath my flat screen on the shelf, so there was no additional installation needed and the whole setup was so easy!

My HomeCinema is one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. Now I can hold movie-viewing parties in my living room and can do so without loud strangers, stale popcorn and sticky, uncomfortable seats. The one thing that hasn’t been replaced? That spectacular movie theater audio experience- only now I enjoy it from the comfort of my living room. Movie theaters are out and HomeCinemas are definitely in!

No comments:

Post a Comment